This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I earn a small commission at no extra cost for you.
Here is a great tent that accommodates three people during backpacking, camping or any other outdoor adventures. Big Agnes is a small USA owned company based in Colorado. Run by experienced outdoor enthusiasts who are committed to delivering innovative solutions that help you to enjoy the outdoors.
Features of the Tumble mtnGLO Backpacking Tent
Their practical mtnGLO® Tents have an integrated lighting system. Durable and energy-efficient LED’s light up the interior of the tent and provide sufficient light to sort out things, play a card game, study the map or simply do some reading. The advantage of the integrated LED lights saves you from constantly looking for the torch and a place to hang it up. The light system works with LED strands that are integrated into the seams of the tent. The flexible and durable cable is resistant enough that even frequent assembly and disassembly of the tent will not harm them. All this is powered by three AAA batteries or a USB power source. Very convenient!
The tent is suitable for 3 season outdoor activities from spring to autumn. It has two entrances – each with an awning where one can store gear. The fly is made of polyester with a 1500mm polyurethane coating that makes sure rain stays outside the inside stays dry. Another plus is that you can set up the tent with only the rod free-standing. With little wind, you need no pegs and no rigging. This is practical, especially when pitching the tent on extremely hard ground conditions or when it has to be done quickly.
The corners of the tent and the guy lines are reflective, so the tent is clearly visible to others in the dark.
Big Agnes – Tumble mtnGLO Backpacking Tent, 3 Person lightweight tent
With a packing weight of just over 6 pounds, this is a real lightweight allowing you to bring other gadgets like an extra fishing pole or some extra food. Even light and small to pack the interior of the tent with 6 feet by 7 feet provides ample space for 3 people. Gear that can not fit inside will find space under the two awnings. There also are few sewn-in mesh bags to keep items organized and at hand. A few interior loops and pockets above the sleeping area let you store phones and earphones within easy reach.
Great for spring through to autumn hiking and camping trips. But if you are winter camper or hike in high mountains you are better to get a tent that is made for more harsh conditions.
The Big Agnes Tumble 3 mtnGlo 3-Person backpacking tent is a spacious 3 season tent that comes at a great price.
- Fly and floor are polyester taffeta. Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is breathable polyester taffeta and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof polyurethane tape. Lightweight aluminum pole system. Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame.
- 8 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets & 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes. Gear loft loops included. Footprint - sold separately.
- Fast Fly setup available. Fits Square, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, Wall, Large Wall and Triangle gear lofts - sold separately. A super functional backpacking companion, the Tumble mtnGLOAr tents offer ample room and with two doors, you will never have to crawl over you partner, unless you want to.
- Pre-bent pole architecture increases volume and livable space. Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers. Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up.
Last update on 2020-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API